Saturday, April 19, 2014

Crazy about Dinos



My kids are crazy about Dinos!  Luckily we are in Costa Rica Right now and we found this wonderful Dino Park in Guanacaste!




Even my three year old preschooler is trying to learn all he can about Dinos!  Every chance I get I do. Craft or get some coloring pages to encourage his love for Dino's!







Feel free to borrow any of these pictures!  My kids are beyond excited to have started this blogand they want to share evrything with you!




In addition to visiting a Dino Park like this one or a museum I like complementing their experience with games and worksheets.  We have an awesome Dinosaur Bingo we play with frequently, and slowly even my three year old son is memorizing all the difficult Dino names.  It is fun and it sticks.


We also have small replicas that we love to play with, that we have purchased through the internet.
Imagine you are journeying back in time and have a blast with your kids.  After all nothing can teach like role play, and playtime with mom and dad has no competition it wins hands down when it comes to a great learning experience!  Go for it...be little with them and have fun!

See Crazy about Dinos part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment